deVez, Mont Joye, and Pantin

Cameo glass bearing the name «deVez», «Mont Joye», and «Pantin» was produced by the same company. E. S. Monot at La Villette near Paris founded this company in 1850. In 1859, known as «Cristallerie de La Villette» the company was transferred to Pantin, at that time a suburb of Paris and now a part of Paris. After F. Stumpf joined the company in 1868 it became «Monot & Stumpf». In 1873 Monot's son joined the company and the name changed to «Monot, Pere et Fils et Stumpf». About 1894 the company became known as the «Stumpf, Touvier, Violette & Cooye,» and the same company produced «Pantin» E. S. Monot at La Villette near Paris founded this company in 1850.

Cameo glass vase. Signed Mount Joye
Image. Cameo glass vase. Signed «Mount Joye»
Image. Cameo glass vase. Signed DeVez.
Image. Cameo glass vase. Signed «DeVez».